Personalised Certified Reusable Cloth Face Mask
- Without minimum quantity
- Adjustable bands.
- An ear-saver is included with each custom mask.
- Reusable for more than 30 washes. Washable at 60ºC.
- Breathability of 40±1 / Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) 91,88 ± 3,29
- Complies with EN 14683:2019+AC 2019.
- Treatments: water-repellent and antibacterial.
- Material: 92% polyester + 8% EA.
Certified hygienic masks with UNE 0065 certification
Our masks have been successfully tested for the criteria of respirability (differential pressure) and bacterial filtration efficiency according to EN 14683:2019+AC 2019 by the AITEX laboratory with test number 2020TM1086.
- Breathability of 40±1 (lower is better)
- Complies with Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) standard: 91.88 ± 3.29.
The UNE 0065:2020 is the specific standard for reusable hygiene masks for adults and children. Requirements for materials, design, manufacturing, marking and use.
Our masks have been successfully tested for breathability criteria (differential pressure) and bacterial filtration efficiency according to EN 14683:2019+AC 2019 by AITEX laboratory with test number 2020TM1086. Complies with the bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) standard 91.88 ± 3.29The mask is made of approved fabric and does not require a filter
- They do not absorb liquids or odours
- Machine washable up to 60°C.
- They can withstand more than 30 washes.
- They don't stick to the body.
- They don't absorb sweat
- Prevents allergies to: dust, bacteria, smoke, pollution, ashes and pollen
- Limits the transmission of infectious agents exhaled by the user into the environment and to others, also protects transmission through the saliva of sick people or carriers.
All the sizes of these textile products are approximate and may be affected by the process of image transfer and production. The mask can shrink after washing depending on the temperature or washing time.
What kind of face masks should children wear?
When using face masks, healthy children aged 3 years and over should wear hygienic face masks according to their age range.
There are three sizes, according to each age range, from 3 to 12 years old. Remember, too, that it is important that an adult supervises the fitting, use and removal of the masks.
Children who are COVID-19 positive, symptomatic or asymptomatic should preferably use surgical or hygienic masks with UNE specification. Our masks are hygienic with UNE specification UNE UNE 0065:2020.
Cleaning and disinfection of reusable hygienic masks
Any of the following methods can be used:
- Wash and disinfect the masks with normal detergent and water at a temperature between 60º and 90º (normal washing machine cycle).
- Use any of the virucidal products authorised by the Ministry of Health for PT2 (environmental use) that have passed Standard 14476 for virucidal activity, and that are registered for use by the general public. Their use shall be in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, paying special attention to the diluted or undiluted use of the product, and to the contact times necessary for the disinfectant activity. Once the masks have been disinfected, wash with plenty of water and soap to remove any chemical residue, and leave to dry.
Our approved reusable face masks are also supportive. Since the beginning of the pandemic caused by COVID-19, we have donated thousands of masks free of charge to institutions, residences and other organisations that needed masks due to the exponential growth in demand for this health product.
Where to buy personalised face masks
Our online shop is the ideal place to design personalised, fully certified and washable face masks. By using our Online Editor you can upload the photos, designs or texts you want to have printed on the face mask. We will manufacture the product, complying with all safety protocols, and we will send the order to the address you indicate at the time of placing the order.
We encourage the idea of using pretty certified face masks because, given the obligation to use this type of protection for ourselves and others, wearing decorated face masks can be a way of carrying out this responsibility in a more original and fun way, providing a better mood when using this accessory.
Personalised cloth masks
This protective mask limits the transmission of infectious agents exhaled by the user into the environment and towards others, and also protects transmission through the saliva of sick people or carriers. This product has become popular following the health crisis caused by the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus), after which the authorities recommended or even enforced the use of anti-virus masks. This situation has increased the demand for coronavirus masks for the face with the aim of protecting both the carrier and the rest of the people who are less than 2 metres away.
Responsibility for the environment
The use of washable and reusable masks is the most environmentally friendly option. Disposable masks cause more waste and pollution.
Safety and protocols
We produce the face masks in our facilities, complying with the protocols and recommendations of the health authorities. Our priority is the safety of our employees, transporters and our customers.
Each mask is individually packaged in closed plastic packaging.
Tips on how to put on your mask correctly
- Wash your hands for 40-60 seconds before handling.
- The mask must be in contact with the skin, with no hair on the inside.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand cleaning gel prior to handling.
- The mask must cover the nose and mouth completely.
- Avoid touching the mask on the inside during fitting.
- Put it over your nose and mouth, and make sure there are no large gaps between your face and the mask.
- Once placed, make sure that it’s possible to breathe without any discomfort.
- Avoid touching the mask after it has been put on, and if necessary, clean your hands with soap or gel beforehand.
Tips on how to remove your mask correctly
The UNE 0065:2020 protocol indicates the following steps when removing the mouthpiece:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand cleaning gel prior to removalg.
- Don't touch the front.
- In the case of reusable masks, wash them immediately following the washing instructions.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand cleaning gel after removal.
Ear savers included with each mask
For each unit of personalised mask (adult or child), a free ear-saver is included. This accessory allows you to adjust the ear loops in different positions, and helps relieve the pressure of the ear loops on the ears, as well as to avoid irritation in more sensitive skin.
The ends of the ear protectors can easily be cut with scissors, so that the size can be adjusted when necessary for a smaller head diameter (children, teenagers, etc).
Masks for companies
From 100 units onwards, the cost per unit is importantly reduced to provide companies and other organisations with corporate identity masks at affordable prices.
Masks with logo
Providing a mask with your logo, matching the work uniform, or an identical mask for employees, helps convey a sense of order and efficiency, both among employees, and to your customers.
How to make a mask to cover your mouth
Our online editor allows you to create personalised coronavirus face masks in a very simple and intuitive way. You can upload photos from any device, add text and edit its typography, color and size, etc. A preview is available at any time to check the final look of the mask.
How to know if a cloth face mask is approved
The following certificates guarantee that the design face masks we manufacture are approved, complying with the required accreditations. In our case they are also reusable masks homologated and made in Spain.
ENAC accredited by ENAC: Nº 12 /LE025 and Nº 12/LE427.